Here’s a handy list of questions to ask yourself or prospective childcare provider to help you find the right option.
- What type of care do I want? A centre-based service VS an informal at-home setting?
- How will I be updated on my child’s learning?
- Is it a Government approved childcare provider?
- What is the quality rating of the childcare service?
- What are the fees?
- Will I get the CCB or CCR?
- Does the childcare provider offer a formal Preschool/Kindergarten program?
- Is food provided for my child and do they cater for dietary requirements?
- Do they provide hats and sunscreen for my child?
- Are any extra-curricular activities available, such as sports or music programs?
- Do the opening hours of the childcare service suit me?
And remember to use your exclusive invitation to experience one of the participating centres. Find your closest childcare centre here.